Monday, June 15, 2009

I love Japan!

Today I would like to tell you why I love Japan.

It’s not because of J-Pop or Japanese cartoon. It’s deeper than that.

The motivation of learning Japanese has happened since I was young. My father’s business at that time was selling 2nd hand truck imported from Japan. Every time when new trucks (old for Japanese) were brought to my home, I would be hurry to find something that Japanese has left in trucks. Normally, I found name card, notebook, newspapers or lighter, sometimes cartoon books or magazines. That was the first motivation leaded me to choose Japanese major when I was in high school.

When I was 1st year in high school, Japanese was very interesting and very challenge for me. But when I became 2nd year, Japanese was difficult more and more and more until I gave up!....actually I’ve given up for all subjects and became such a bad and lazy girl…at that time I really hate myself, because I cannot pass the entrance exam and always caused the problem to my parents. Therefore I had only 2 choices: work and study at Rajabhat University. Finally I chose to study at Rajabhat University, International English Program.

Many of Rajabhat girl has a poor background like me…I guess. But you know Rajabhat has changed me to be a good and diligent girl until I can pass the scholarship examination to study in Japan for 1 year.

During 1 year experience in Japan, I got a lot of thing from Japan especially language abilities and thinking methods. I’m sure that I cannot give back to Japan within this life.
I have a good life and good job now mostly because of Japan. Today, I try to do something to pay back to Japan. My first project has just passed. I have thought Japanese language to 16 children during summer vacation without receiving any wage. It was much tied but very proud. Now I’m thinking about what to do next…

Love is give not gain. I said I love Japan so I will not only gain but give too.

Umm-Wanwisa
(Khun Mae N’Bonus)

1 comment:

  1. Hey,Um!
    Good inspiration!
    As I wanted to go to US and I did!
    Tuang (",)

    ReplyDelete