Saturday, June 20, 2009

Graduate English II


Hello Everybody.


This is blog third of me. I would like tell to give

my friend that yesterday, I had gone to study Graduate

English II with Mr.Paul (I don't know lastname of him)

who teach English in this course at 18.00 o'clock. For this class

have student total 21 person thatit is the first class for us.

The chapter 1, He teaches about"My Life" that have routines

and habits of oneself for presentation in the class.

So he seperated time of frequency is never, sometimes,usually

and alway (it is 100% that you must do activity alway).

When he asks a question a hero is P'Bin who answer with

teacher alway. she makes the other people amazing in the class.

because she answer him alone. I think friends in the class
may think that P'Bin is excellent English certainly. +5555
this is short story for today of me.
See you next blogs Kha.
Post by Prapamas

No comments:

Post a Comment