Saturday, June 20, 2009

G-Net

Last week, I intend to tell about mobile phone, but N'Wahn had telling before. This week, I would like to tell about my mobile phone that I uesd now.
Do you know G-Net? G-Net is the brand of mobile phone and G 216 is the name of series that I uesd. I like it so much because the options are cool and just only 3,500 baht (not expensive).
The options have various such as 2 sim (GSM+CDMA), micro SD up to 8 GB, camera, MP3, FM. Bluetooth etc.
This mobile phone are suitable for people who have 2 mobiles number and want to use just only 1 mobile phone. It is comfotable to used.
I would like to introduce for everyone who interested in this mobile phone. This not selling but I used it and good work, so I had to tell for everyone. If you have interested, I will tell about details for you.

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment