Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cousin & My Electric Guitar


My aunt’s son now is 2nd year in university major in Music Education. He is going to be a teacher in the future. This semester he must study about electric guitar, he really wants to get one to practice at home but unfortunately his parents don’t have the enough money to buy one for him. Actually they have already bought Saxophone and Guitar Bass for him but to be a music teacher, he needs to be able to play many kinds of music instruments. How could his parents do? They could only try to borrow from someone for him. This is the love of parents; even they must disturb other, they are willing to do for their children.

They asked my younger sister many times but if my sister lend them she will not have the chance to practice playing for 5 or 6 months, so she neglected. Do you think my sister was without kindness? I don’t think so. I think she has a right to value her property highly. If I know this story before, I would also support her not to lend them. She is about the step of practice playing. She had better to keep it with herself for practicing.

This made my aunt’s husband to be a little bit upset, but they still tried to ask my sister until last two weeks when I went back to hometown. I saw them requested my sister and my sister felt very uncomfortable. Therefore, I suggested them to borrow me because my sister had a reason why she could not lend them which did not mean she was without kindness and they should not bother her anymore. At that time they just realized that I also have one and started to bother me instead…hehehe.

Actually, I love my guitars very very much. For this electric guitar, I bought it for 10,000 baht, but for education of my cousin and his students in the future, I decided to lend them. You know…I must make a clean brake from it because if I lent it to them, when they return it back to me, I bet it must be such a shabby guitar. Anyway, I have already lent them.

Giving people education is the highest charity that I prefer to do the most, because education makes people get money and have better life. If I give someone money, they can spend it all in 1 minute, but for education, they can use it for their whole life. I hope my cousin can learn a lot with my guitar and ready to be a good teacher in the future.

Umm-Wanwisa
(Khun Mae N’Bonus)

No comments:

Post a Comment