Wednesday, November 19, 2008

THE WRITER'S BLOCK



I wanna say “I don’t understand all of it”

Rose differentiates his students in 3 groups for test writer’s block. He gave us a way to solve the problem, I though. But the thing that I found is if we want to solve the problem of writer’s block, we will know how to do. We must use Rose’s tactic that I realize when I’ve read his theory. We must have our plan before we write so we must know the rules.

About rule we can distinguish two kinds of rule. Algorithms and heuristics.

Heuristics – we can solve the problem by use our thinking and has many ways in the process to solve the problem by ourselves.

Algorithms – it has an only one way to solve problem, like 1+1 must answer 2 because it has the rule.

And then we must have our plan before write. I thought we can run away of the writer’s block.

Thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment