Saturday, November 22, 2008

gramar mistake

I think I have to disagree with your idea on not checking our gramar mistake in the paper. If you don't correct it then who's gonna do? We will think that our writing are correct. The mistakes will stay with us forever. It's a good idea to make us feel comfortable and worry free about gramar while writing but not showing us the correct English is not good. Correcting the wrongs and showing the rights is one of the best ways in learning English to me. It will be easy to stick in my head. Then I can tell right from wrong. Just like "Oh I have written like that before but Teacher told me it was not correct. I'll chang it." Well, If you want to make us worry free on gramar then you can say that you are not going to remark at the gramar mistake. It is more than enough. I guess students only care about the marks.

It is only my idea. You don't have to do it if you or the rest of the students in the class do not like it. I'm fine with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment