Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Writer-Based Prose

The point of writer-based prose is process reflecting idea of a writer, while reader-based prose is a attempt to communication to a reader.

For my opinion, the both theory is important idea for writing. If we can melt theories to the one; It will be useful. When I write eassay, the first step I think that what the words or meaning that I want to express. The reader is not the main factor that I take to consideration. Sometime the reader can not understand my essay, becuase my expression is the result of my own understanding. That is a wrong way, becuase the good writting that the reader can understand the expression as well as the writer. Reader-Based prose is the theory that help me to develop my writing. I think that the expression is as important as trying to communicate ideas to the the reader.

Thanks
Banna Wanishayanun

No comments:

Post a Comment