Friday, August 15, 2008

quantitative research

Dear class,
I'm sure that I am the first person to write in the blog this week as Acharn Karn said that she was not serious about this work, just write a few words. That's why I rush to do it .I'm also sure that many of you would remember what qualitative research is. This time it's different as we're talking about quantitatve research. Asked what this kind of research means and involves. It means the research conducted through gathering opinions from respondents by using two kinds of questionnaires- open-ended questions and close-ended questions. The data collected will be analysed through the use of statistical methods such as mean, mode, and SPSS programme, etc. Asked which methodology is more difficult, I don't know it depends on the topic and the scope of each research. Hope all have fun of reading it. You can share your opinions if you have something different from mine.
Anucha

No comments:

Post a Comment