Friday, August 15, 2008

Cohesion

I'm very sorry because i couldn't this comment. I try to read every paper of the teacher but i have problem.I cann't understand in your paper and the importace, I don't know what I will write to the blog?

This paper, I'm understand that the paper want to tell about "clear writing". He advise "...If we could directly map onto subjects and verbs the way characters and actions appear to us as we directly experience the world".(P.45)
I like this sentence,he said " The most important concern of a writer, then ,is not the individual topic of individual sentences, but the cumulative effect of the sequence of topics".(P.51)
The paper teach me that we need to decide which of our ideas is the newest, probably the most complex,and then imagine that complex idea at the end of its own sentence.

thanks
MATTIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment