Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Writng Conference

I try to understand this article because I think it's very difficult and too long. I think the conference is question of reader only but I maybe think wrong.

"Conference are parts of courses" (p.102). Of course, I agree. I understand that the conference is tool to help in writing which are same prewriting, writing and rewriting. All occur together for example, "If the student "can't think of anything to write about," a prewriting conference can help identify some promising subjects. If the student has found a decent subject but has written a dead-end draft, a conference can suggest he questions to ask, new possibilities to explore." (p.103).

The conference can help the writing because it makes feedback. The feedback help to develop the writing because it gets an idea more.

I can rewriting or revise my work because teacher' the conference and comment. I'm not sure that between the conference and the comment are different.

"The conference techer's role" (p.111) are duty of the teacher for reading. I think that teacher want to student can imporve writing when the teacher read the student' work so, page 111 "The teacher should read the paper carefully" is usual. The best thing is "The teacher should ask the right questions" (p.114) because I think that sometime teacher don't understand student' work but the teacher ask the right questions for understanding is same. Like Ajan Karn call Tom or p'Ben to ask the questions in writing essay.

I like "the teacher should make specific suggestions for revising the paper" (p.116) I agree. It's sure and the suggestions of teacher help the writing very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment