Monday, June 30, 2008

I understand composing a story

Dear all,

I don’t know exactly whether I am the last person writing and sending this weekly report to our blog or not. Because it’s almost midnight of Monday now. Sorry I almost forgot writing it as today is my very big day for me. I just woke up about twenty minutes before sitting in front of the computer screen and writing.

Remember, this is our fourth report since our class began, isn’t it? We have read past three issues about writing. I’m sure that all of us would have more understanding about writing process than before. Now we may identify ourselves what types of writers we want to be- blockers or non-blockers and we may also distinguish them. As for the conclusion of the text this week, I understood that the writer was showing us how writers developed their thought and then wrote their stories. The text given cited examples of twenty teachers who were taking a course in research and basic writing at New York University. During the course each was given a topic and was told to compose the story later and everyone had his or her own style to write the story.

I don’t want to go in to details about the style of composing stories of each participant but what I want to share with you is the way I always compose my stories. I would say that I don’t have a rigid rules about writing. To make sure that my story would not be complicated, one thing bears in my mind is that I would reread every sentence several times to check unity and coherence of the story. I think that today I would be enough to share my idea with all of you because it was a tiring long day for me. I need to take more rest as I think I have already got a cold. Hope everyone take care of yourselves because weather is changing all the times. And don’t forget to blanket your body. Good Night.

Thanks
Anucha Charoenpo

No comments:

Post a Comment