Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I love english as fried chicken with ocimum sanctum and fried egg




Good evening my friends


I came back to my temple and thought about my writing and my english. then I saw an advertisement on tv and I got the idea from this.


I think my grammar like fried chicken with ocimum sanctum and my writing like fried egg. Because when I was young, I studied english grammar by rote and not understood it. It said that most young thai learners have studied like this. It's the same as mine. I want to call it "fried chicken with ocimum sanctum ".


From now I can develop my english writing by good teachers from MTEB and I want to call it "fried egg". Good grammar and good writing + good teachers as hot rice,

WoooooW!!! I don't think about it. Now I'm so hungry 555+++



Man in yellow

What do you think about your english like as............???

3 comments:

  1. Phra Chote
    I don't under stand your artical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My English like as making love.
    Sometimes we enjoy it.
    Sometimes we bore it,
    but we must do it!
    F**K IT!

    Kae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....Mr. kae your English likes Making Love.I don't understand.You are what you eat as you say what you do.I like you because you are frankly person.

    ReplyDelete