Monday, June 23, 2008

A Cognitive Analysis of Writer’s Block.

Dear all

Two types of writing, Blocking and non-blocking can be developed my writing. A Cognitive Analysis is a process of writing that it means relating to connect with thinking involved in knowing, learning, and understanding writing.

In my opinion, blocking focus on grammar, many rules, pattern or form etc. It seems my classes don't like blocking because it has a powerful and controlling influence on their expression of writing. The rules of english language is statement that describe the way which writing usually happen in a particular situation.

Non-blocking, It 's freedom of choice or ability to choose whatever I want to do. Most of friends like this and me too. However, when we do right or wrong, It means our experiences. Many experiences make us perfection.


bless you
Phra Chote

No comments:

Post a Comment