Sunday, September 30, 2012

The TV is not inside the blogs



The TV is not inside the blogs
I ever saw a Televisions channel and I get a good ideas and both of agrees with them and disagree.
There is journals rotated daily news. In the part in detail, there are journalists has definite of this TV channel. Someone said that get very persons have got consumption of a variety of materials. It is showing up that the Thai person in the future; they are having a vibrant life coming son. In my options, I don’t think the same to him. I thought that all humans they are different media consumed. It is shows those countries was be major disaster. 

I beg to preserve namely  TV channal as used main my idea.

poom

1 comment:

  1. ....

    Thank you for your different attitude in your writing this blog.

    Pm. Krit :)

    ReplyDelete