Friday, September 28, 2012

Super Searching Program

....

I think everybody ever faced problems for finding data on your computer.  Therefore, I would like to introduce you the super searching program which is very little program but its qualification is tremendous.  That program is Everything, I would give its nickname that “small but choice: จิ๋วแต่แจ๋ว".  Because It can search data on the computer very fast.  Although at present,  OS system of Windows, which we usually use, has contain searching program  such as Windows Search or freeware program for searching e.g. Ava Find Professional 1.5.218,  I still have like more “Everything” than those programs because of its speed.  If you want to test it, you can download from my suggestive link on 4share website: http://www.4shared.com/zip/iNzyfI7e/Everything-121371___NTFS.html which is program uploaded by myself.  When you finished download, so you must extract files in order to install or set up program (Everything).


Thank you http://search.4shared.com for uploading and downloading files servicing, and youtube links.


By Pm. Krit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment