Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Remember yesterday

When I started a graduate student, I feel that I am free again like I was undergraduate student. I free from work even I work a little job. At that time, I could survey many shop around university and could drink and maybe drunk,  sat at lagoon to see fisherman for long time before back home. Now at second year, I stated job again like a freelance; trainner, writer, programmer. I teach atleast 34 hours per week so then other jobs I worked a little other. I forget that I am student and why I stated be a student. Even if I remember again but it was little late. I promise I will be a student again. 

2 comments:


  1. Hi,Yom,Three,

    You don't say to me, I know you already as your daily life. Before come to learn and after that you were sat at lagoon always before back home.

    poom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer!!! Keep fighting.
    As long as there's life, there is hope.

    Mie
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete