Sunday, September 2, 2012

I Should Not Have Eaten It.

Hi friends,
How are you? Hope you are fine.
I am not well  this weekend. I am going to tell you why…
On Friday, I found a cup of yogurt left in my fridge. Then, I looked at the lid of yogurt to see the expired date, and it was the 23 August 2012. I thought it was all right because it was airtight sealed, just 7 days ago expiration and the colour of yogurt was not changed! As I was hungry, I opened it up and ate it, despite that I knew it smelt strange.
On Saturday morning, I got diarrhea and really wanted to vomit. That yogurt costs Bt. 15.00, but I had to pay for some anti-diarrhea tablets and mineral salt, which cost me more than the yogurt’s price. Oh what a shame!
I am getting better now. I have learnt that I have to be aware of the expiration date, not only for yogurt, but every food product.
Just I want to tell you: when yogurt goes bad, it has rancid smell (unpleasant smell). Although you might not see some mold or fungus visibly, you should not eat around it. If you eat it, you might get such a tummy upset like me.
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment