Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Few Tip for Finding PDF File


For this post, I would like to recommend you finding PDF (Portable Document Format) file that everybody well knows.  But I think maybe someone doesn’t not know how to find for about doing your document, If you follow my explained tip, I’m sure you will like much more it, so I have the trick for this.

1.  Just you press Ctrl + Shift + F on keyboard while you open PDF document.
2.  Type the word that you want to find/search.
3.  You will find all words in your document such as the thesis, e-book and so on.

Normally, we will often find by pressing Ctrl + F, this is very slowly for finding many words when you have few time.  Therefore, I would like you do this, sorry, my friends who know a few this tip as I have mentioned.  I hope my post would help my friends doing work, especially the research and the translation. 


step 1


step 2


Step 3


By Pm. Krit :)

1 comment:

  1. นึกว่าจะทำได้เฉพาะ word และ exel

    ReplyDelete