Friday, August 17, 2012

May Focus rest in peace.

Today, I've just heard a sad news that my boss's dog died yesterday. His name is Focus, a golden retriever who is 8 years and 11 months old, Compared to human, he is almost 52 years old. And my boss said that he died from an old age, the average age of golden retriever is 10 - 14 years old. I've never actually met Focus but I saw his picture in my boss's office; he is such a sweet and lovely dog. My boss talks about him all the time so I feel like I know him very well. And the saddest part is that my boss couldn't arrrive home in time to see her dog before he died even though she left the office early after her family called her about Focus's sickness. The traffic jam yesterday is quite terrible because of heavy rain. And today she couldn't come to the office because she still mourne Focus's death.

This brough back the sad memory about my dog's death. My first dog, Knompang, white terrier, died from diarrhea but I still had a chance to be with her at the time of her death. At that time, I was a third-year universiy student and I couldn't bring my self to class for three days because I miss her very much and I couldn't stop crying. However, I'm still consider myself lucky that I had a chance to raise Knompang baby, Fufu. I called her Fufu because she was so fluffy. But after Fufu died from kidney failure (I feed her with Peddigree and this is what I get in return), I swear to myself that I wouldn't raise any more dogs ever again because there is too much pain when they died.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that naka. Bruce and I are very sensitive about our babies, too. I totally understand. :(

    K

    ReplyDelete