Saturday, August 25, 2012

Just I Want You to Read It

Hi friends,
How are you? Hope you are fine.
I have no idea to write. I hope you don’t mind if I would like you to share a piece of news with me. …………………………………..
Priceless Painting Lost in Fire Tragedy
The Imaginary Watermelon, a priceless painting by a group of elephants who do not want to reveal their names has been lost in a fire tragedy at a local gallery—somewhere in the world.
A big blaze occurred at 07.00 pm yesterday before an exhibition which would have opened in the following morning. Mr. Big, the head of the gallery, said that the fire might have been caused by an electric short circuit. Thirty volunteering decorators were assumed to have died of smoke inhalation. It is believed that they were unable to find the way out.
A gallery staff reported that the priceless painting was burnt in the middle which is the most colourful part painted by the group of elephants. A TV reporter also asked Mr. Big if he had taken any preventive fire action before the tragedy happened, but Mr. Big seemed unable to reveal any information.
Mr. Big is blamed by the team of the elephant trainers as he appears not to be worried about a great loss to the gallery.
………………………………..
Now, I am going to tell you that the above is a piece of fake news invented by me so it is not a true story. It is just I would like to make you laugh.
Thanks for reading and have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment