Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I hate cockroach

Good evening all,


 Today, I found a cockroach at my workplace. I really hate it, I don't have any reason that I fear it. But every time that  I found it. I have to run away from it. But I have some tricks that you can eliminate a cockroach away from your home. Just place some black pepper in the area that a cockroach pass, example: in the kitchen, under the food cupboard or in the rest room. This is an efficient way to keep your home away from cockroach

4 comments:

  1. Hi p'Aom
    It's the most disgusting animal for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I hate them too and I've had issues with them from the past. I try to live with them in peace, though, but I'm still very scared of them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Aom,
    I can't stand to have cockroachs in my house so most of the time I have to kill them. And I have to kill them before they're starting to fly or I would have to run away. I'm so scared of flying cockroachs. When I see them fly, I feel like I'm in the horror movie.
    I will try to put black pepper in my house like you suggested, hopefully it will work and I don't have to see them or kill them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear all,
    As I discussed with Aj.Karn, Black pepper that i said it should be Black Pepper Corn (พริกไทยดำเม็ด)

    ReplyDelete