Monday, July 23, 2012

Oh my dear!

Hi friends,
How is your weekend? Hope it is good.
I would like to tell you that I did something bad yesterday. What a shame!
Yesterday evening, while I was walking around my yard, I saw something in green clinging to my jasmine twig. Then, I was scared of it. I thought that it might be a green snake, but it wasn’t. It was a 3 inch-green caterpillar! (it looks like a caterpillar of Unif Green Tea)
Do you know how I managed it? I covered my hand with a plastic bag. Then, I tried to pick that caterpillar out. Unfortunately, its body was sticky so I pressed it quite hard. Later, some parts of its skin came off to my hand. Oh pity caterpillar!
I think I was silly that time (because I pressed it).  Next, I came up with an idea—just cut the twig off so that the caterpillar would not be pressed!
Yes, I did so and I carried that jasmine twig to leave the caterpillar on the little yard in front of my house.
I feel guilty about this. I am not sure if it is still alive. I will be sad If it dies.
I will not  harm a caterpillar anymore because it can develop into a beautiful butterfly.
I hope it is safe now.
Have a good week! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment