Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dear all,
Good Morning Sunday. I wish everyone happy with your family on your weekend. Today I have a healthy tips about honey to share with everyone.

1. A person who have a oily skin I recommend you mix a honey 1 table spoon with oatmeal and apply it on your face and leave it for 30 minutes and rinse it with warm water. It can reduce the acne and make your face smooth and nourish.

2. Honey 2 table spoons and lime juice mix it well in the warm water and drink it in every morning. It can detox and flush up your waste things and toxin.

3. Honey with beer, pour a beer in a cup and mix it well with honey then apply it with your hair and leave it for 1 hour for this recipe will make your hair nourish and shin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Om,

    My face is oily. I will try the first tip you recommend. I am sure it works well. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete