Thursday, June 28, 2012

Olivie Cafe

Today I'm gonna introduce you to my favorite restaurant, Olivie Cafe (โอลิวิเย่ คาเฟ่), The restaurant is located at Terminal 21, 5th floor. So you can access the restaurant by either BTS or MRT which is very convenient. There is another branch at Paradise Park but I have never visited there cause it's so far away from my house. Actually the very first branch of this restaurant was at CTW but it was set on fire and the restaurant was burned so it had to close and they has never reopened it, I don't know why. So when I heard that the restaurant opened the new branch at Terminal 21, I'm so glad.

Olivie Cafe serves mediterranean food including French food, Italian food and Spanish food. High quality ingredients are imported to cook and serve premium food. Most of all the dishes consist of olive oil so olive becomes its' symbolic with the blue color of Mediterranean Sea. Most of the dishes are "a la carte" with fast service to serve modern life-style both office workers and students.

                         The shop is decorated with mediterranean style and lively atmosphere.


                         
                                      Here are my favorite dishes I would liket you to try.

                                                    Spicy Pawn & Rocket Salad Pasta


Carbonara Pasta

Pizza - Parma Ham & Mascarpone

Crepe Suzette with Ice Cream


Thank you for the picture and information from http://www.oliviecafe.com/  
and http://www.thetrippacker.com/                                        

4 comments:

  1. Hi Am,
    You introduced nice food to me because I like olive oil ingredient. The olive oil is a very good choice for cooking healthy meals, but it seems its price of olive oil is quite high. Thailand should try to plant it to help lower the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Am,
    It look yummy. Can you take me there? I will ask Nun to go with us...I believe Nun will pay for us 5555

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! Am
    i just see Aommy's comment 55 so if we go there i will ask p'krit to pay for us as well because he get a good salary more than the other. um!!! after this semester may be we can go to dinner somewhere together. what do you think this is a good idea or not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Nun
    Yes, I think this is a great restaurant for pizza and pasta lovers, I love it. If P'Krit will pay for us, maybe we can go together. By the way, have you told him yet, will he pay for us?

    ReplyDelete