Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Way of Education for Me

It’s the first time that I have invited to be member of the blog of Ajarnkarnchanoke. I’m very glad to will be the beginner for English writing by the blog: Research and Writing of Ajarnkarnchanoke.
Because I will learn English writing which is full version which have been my dream for along time. Although, my English hasn't been improved as I have wished to be, however, I’m sure my English will be the better because my teacher is expert in English. Therefore, I’m confident in herself who will lead her students to the success.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Luangpi,

    Thank you so much for telling me how to register in this blog. I can use it already. For learning English, we will study and improve English together.
    Cheers:)

    Best Regards,
    Mie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Luangpi,

    Having read the first post of your writing, I don't see your post again. Why don't you write any post in this blog? come on!!!

    Mie :)

    ReplyDelete