Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tuay Toon



First time i saw Tuay Toon becauce my father read it. I did not know what inside that book. After i read it i had seen a very interesting topic, picture come from around the world as Egypt China. Tuay toon had a two version in month "Tuay Toon Special" and "Tuay Toon Pocket"
"Tuay Toon Speacial" is present about the history, incradible story, Ghost story even the Galexy story.
''Tuay Toon Pocket" is present about the folk tale, joke story and have a short topic column by the special writer,

2 comments:

  1. I can say that Tuay Toon is "our" favorite magazine. eieiei I love to read every topic in this magazine. It has many interesting things and i bought every of it. It is the first magazine I'm looking for on a bookshelf every time I step in a bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eiei Yes we are Tuay Toon Lover :)

    ReplyDelete