Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jusus Christ

Jesus Christ was the founder of the Christian religion which the most Christians believe that Jesus is the son of God and came to the earth to save people from their sins. He grew up at Nazareth in Israel about 4 B.C. Jesus lived with his mother Mary and father Joseph. When 30 year-old, he began to teach and preach about God. The rulers in Jerusalem and the priests in the temple thought of Jesus as dangerous. The Roman governor, Pontius Pilate, ordered that Jesus be killed by the crucifixion.

1 comment:

  1. When I was young I ever studied at Christian school and I had read the story about The Beginning of Jesus. I thought it very amazing and fun that time. When I grew up I tried to find books for read it profound. I'm a Buddhist but I think that the Jesus teaching is advantageous for life. It makes me think position and happy in my life.

    ReplyDelete