Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The first response

Response to Sutthasinee K.(Let’s go to SLEEP)
By Kungsadal Anuphan MTEB 5380580018
At first, I forgot that I had just saved the first response, but I haven’t post yet. I’m so silly.
I think adequate sleep is very important for one’s health. In the past I hardly went to bed early. If I could have changed my past, I would have gone to bed earlier than before; because it made me better in any study. Food is also important for goodnight sleep, so I eat some bananas before going to bed. Who knows. Banana is a fantastic fruit because it helps me sleep easily. If someone doesn’t like banana, he or she can have some whole grain crackers with milk. It ‘s good for everybody too. Bedroom is quite the most comfortable place in the house, so someone can get some herbs in the bedroom like chamomile or basil. Be careful with some herbs because their smells can make you sleepless.

No comments:

Post a Comment