Friday, September 16, 2011

5 trips for adjust with your uniform

Have you ever boring with your uniform? Yes, I am. Now I have some trips for augment your uniform but it's suitable for your work.
1.Put some accessories
If your uniform is a simple you should to wear necklace and if your office not worry with shoes style you will try high heel shoes I think it's your choice.
2.Colorful dress
You should to wear colorful dress such as green, yellow or orange sometime and put a little accessories such as lovely pin.
3.Aplied casual wear with your uniform
I think everybody have many dress or shirt in the wardrobe and somebody ever take it it wear but you can match your shirt with skirt and trousers or you can design for a new one.
4.Choose suitable dress for yourself
Sometime you see a dress on a magazine you think it's beautiful dress but it not suitablr for you so, you should to try and buy a perfect dress for yourself.
5.Try a colorful lipstick
Lipstick can make your face bright so, you will choose your favorite lipstick to make yourself lively.

1 comment:

  1. Your suggestion is interesting and I agree with you, but, so pity, I'm a government officer I haven't any chance to adapt my uniform. However, I dress myself with colorful on the free day, Eh Eh.

    ReplyDelete