Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Wonderful Impression on Sanamjan Palace



This is a place of my impression that I never forget. Although I had an opportunity to visit there when I studied in high school, I still have remembered fineness of the palace until now. Today I will tell you all about its fineness.

Sanamjan palace is located in Nakornpatom. The palace is contained with gorgeous residences as follows:

- Pimanpatom Hall
- Apiromrudee Hall
- Watchareerommaya Hall
- Samakkeemookkamat Hall
- Chareemongkolart Hall
- Mareeratruttanabanlang Hall
- Tabkaew Hall
- Tabkhwan Hall

I did many things when I arrived there. The first of all, I paid respect to the image of King Mongkut (Rama IV), the king who built the palace, and I made wishes for my family and myself. Next I went to sigh-seeing at the residences inside the palace. I felt impressed on all beautiful residences, but Chareemongkolart Hall and Mareeratruttanabanlang Hall were two residences that I extremely felt impressed. Chareemongkolart Hall was designed on Neo-Classic architecture. It was red and built in doubled style. Jarlet Monument was built in front of it made me felt attracted so much. Mareeratruttanabanlang Hall was designed on Renaissance architecture. It was yellowish and built in doubled style. Importantly, the names of both residences were so sweet-sounding for me.

Besides its fineness that made me so impressed, I could touch the beautiful and pleasant atmosphere inside the palace. Before I went home, I went to a restaurant near the palace. I like the food there especially Khao Moo Daeng and Ped Toon that I have still remembered their deliciousness. They really tasted good, and the price was quite reasonable.

^-^ I think “Sanamjan Palace” is one of wonderful palaces in Thailand. Also, its fine architecture and art are so important and attracts many Thai and foreign visitors. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment