Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Grandmother







My grandmother is Chinese. She came from China since last 70 years and now she is 94 years old. Before she has been admitted in the hospital last May, she can walk by herself without using walker or wheelchair but last May, she fell down and her bone was broken so, now she can not walk by herself. However, yesterday I went to see her with my sisters and relatives. I thought that her health was better because she talked to us with smile and her face looked freshly and lively. She had a good encouragement for herself. It made us happy that she can talk and eat. I would like her to live with us for a long time and want to spent time with her more and more because we do not know what will happen in the future so, if we have time, we should do without excuse.

1 comment:

  1. Your grandmother look healthy. I wish your grandmother have a long life.

    ReplyDelete