Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dog at a temple in Ayuttaya


I had gone at Ayuttaya with my family.Then i can see two dogs
at one tomple of my trips. They have the eyes brown too, ha ha ha.They had only slept all the time i were there.

Beside them, there are a bowl and a bucket that everyone can gine some money for buying dog's food. I had ever doubt that my money will be brought some food for them Really? I wish that it will be real.

After this trip i had been ill for two weeks but i am happy to go there!



2 comments:

  1. When i made a charity for animals. i don't gave a money but i bougth a food to gave because i never know about money that gave to animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful girl and good- hearted. If you do something that it doesn't hurt anyone and you happy. I think you should do it because it makes you feel happy. Don't help bad people. 555

    ReplyDelete