Thursday, August 4, 2011

10 tips to be happy



This is 10 easy ways to make happiness to your life.


1. Always smile even when you sad or angry.Like this ->


2. Get rid of negative thoughts.


3. Think positive at all times.


4. Be grateful for what you have.


5. Go for a walk/other forms of exercise.


6. Talk to a good trusted friend.


7. Have a long bath with candles.


8. Listen to some good music.


9. Keep yourself occupied/busy.


10. Lastly be happy with your self.




Let's do it. you will be more happy.

2 comments:

  1. Thank a lot for your advice^^

    I will try to follow your tips.

    I think all of your tips above are good things to do whenever we have to face with hard time.

    Thank again my sis:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Response to “10 tips to be happy” by “Panida Changson”

    Thank you N’Pair.

    I think your ways is basic and appropriate with everybody who want to be happiness.

    It is easy to make happiness and this ways is easy to make it.

    I will try this way for my life happy more than this na ka.^^

    ReplyDelete