Thursday, July 14, 2011

Second Siam Park is in Spain?








I am sure eve
ryone has heard or been to Siam Park (Suan Siam) in Bangkok, as it’s a well-known theme park and also the biggest water park in South East Asia (not sure if it’s still now). But does anyone know that we have Siam Park in Spain too. Before I tell you, let me talk a bit of my story why I came up with this first.



I have
to admit that I was a big fan of Siam Park when I was a kid. I remember we, family always visited Siam Park every weekend. It was so much fun as I, my sis and my bro always got on every ride like roller coaster, merry-go-round, octopus, swing boat and etc. But the most fun part must be a water park part, as there are various types of pools such as a bubble pool, a pool with a huge slider or a sea-like pool which was amazing. Since then I became a water park lover and always interested in finding out that where else in the world has got a spectacular water paradise.

A few years ago, I was very surprised when I knew from TV news that our Princess Sirindhorn was in Spain to open a grand opening for Siam Park. It grabbed my attention right away when I first heard this news, as I thought that our Suan Siam was going to make a new business there, but actually they had nothing to do with that at all..haha. Well, it was just this Spain-made water paradise designer was so fascinated by Thai architecture, so everything in this water park from name to all of features are designed in Thai theme. I had to say WOW after I saw it from TV, and reminded me how much I loved this type of attraction. I mean I am not a kid now, but I am still into water parks. Other than that, I was also proud of our country that Thai style architecture was being showed in western country. This amazing water park is a temptation for me. I have to say that if I have a chance, I will have to visit there for sure. But now let me save some money first ^_^

I have posted some pictures of Siam Park Spain here--they look cool, aren’t they? Also, you can find more pictures easily on google or this website www.themeparkguy.com , it’s a very cool source of theme parks guides all around the world. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment