Friday, July 8, 2011

"Response to Lalita on Got Juice?"

Hi, P’Bow! Your text is so interesting for me. I’m a person who loves to drink juice especially orange juice. I like to drink it because it’s delicious and quenches thirst well. I feel fresh when I drink fruits juice, and I think this is a good way for getting vitamins.

As we know fruits are beneficial for our health—they offer vitamin C and control excretory system going on well. This make me mean to drink fresh juice every week at least a glass of juice once a week. I usually drink it on the weekend because it’s available at a fair market near my home. When I have read all about juice from your text and know more about benefit of juice--juicing is the best way to get enough vital nutrients which enable to reduce our risk of illness or diseases like cancer. It also gives our digestive system a rest because juice is digestible nutrient. For this reason, I mean to force myself to find more opportunities for juicing more than once a week and I believe that many people may try to find more opportunities for juicing, too. Furthermore, juicing helps women stay far from fatness which is an important reason that supports women should drink juice every day.

However, in my view, fruits and vegetables are sources of beneficial nutrients. We should drink juice at least a glass of juice once a week and also eat fresh fruits at the same time in order that we gain truly fresh energy. It will absolutely offer advantage for our health.

Don’t forget! Drink juice as much as you can for your good health!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment