Friday, July 22, 2011

"Response to Kojchanipa on the Story of Hachiko"

Hi, Wan! I would like to tell you I was really impressed when I read your text “The Story of Hachiko” two last week, including having an opportunity to see the movie “Hachi…Dog’s story” to show up on Channel 7 last Friday on Asalha Bucha Day.

As we know, many people like to keep pets at home because of their prettiness and usefulness. Some pets can be useful to the owners. Even though there are many types of pets, the most common pets are dogs and cats and these two types of pets are useful because dogs help us drive away burglars while cats scare away rats are dirty and can be disease carriers. Obviously, pets can be good companions for human beings as well. As we know, most dogs are friendly. Once they know that we are not a threat to them, they will come close to us lick our feet or hands and wag their tail as a friendly gesture. I think Hachiko is a dog that absolutely possesses these qualities.

I agree with you on your words “an animal’s loyalty is more than what a human can give each other”. In my view, Hachiko is not only being a clever dog but also being a friend in need for her owner. She is a loyal companion that is praiseworthy.

Similarly, I myself keep cat as a pet and its name is “Meree”. If I have an opportunity to keep dog as a pet, I desire the dog like “Hachiko”.

Thank you for sharing ja!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your responding, I have a cat at my home called Tam.When I was a little girl, I have a dog his name is Dukdik. I like to annoyance because of my childhood. when I look back at my guilty I think that it too late, and I can turn back to say sorry to him. But I still love him, even if it take many years.

    ReplyDelete