Friday, July 8, 2011

A reason behind women's ambiguity


Sometimes, it's not easy to understand Women. Actually, they don't mean to let it happen, but there is a reason behind this. Maybe they're scared of being disappointed; they say something just to hide their real desire instead. Although doing so, they really want the listeners to know what implied in each message.

As for me, I thoroughly understand how painful when I say something straight but the results are not pleasing, so I sometimes choose to say what contrary to my feeling to avoid being disappointed. However, if I was forced to say straightforward but the result was so unacceptable, I would of course blame myself for the stupidity that occured again and again, and that would make me more reluctant to reveal the real feeling than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment