Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rachael Ray at $40 recommended


I am the one who like to travel to beautiful places and to seek for delicious plates from these local restaurants. And one day I found Rachael Ray $40 a day program on television that provides me a bundle of detailed information about city’s attractive places and popular restaurants. Another interesting thing is the host of this program. Her characteristic is so amazing and striking to me. “Yummy” is the word she says when she tastes great food or dessert. The program has ruled that the host have to spend money for hotel and meal on a trip at only $40. What’s more, all dishes on her menu look tasty. How’s amazing! She can stay at luxury hotels and eat in deluxe restaurants with just $40 in her pocket. You know, everywhere she visits is so expensive but she can do it. How come! Anyway, I have to follow this program on Youtube, which is not updated, so I turn to check her work out by reading her 'Everyday with Rachael Ray' magazine .

No comments:

Post a Comment