Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trifle of women.

A woman do everything by emotion. This is a woman. In a bad day, I can see myself is an ugly woman, but in a good day, I also see myself is a beautiful woman.  

In my sensation, the women are all the same which depend on their mood at that time so no men understand them. Sometime, some women have pendulous mood all time. So, the trifle of women is gathered for some men who truly don’t know the woman.
  1. Women can remember everything but they don’t say anything because they want to know that you can remember alike them.  
  2. Although the women love their boyfriend very much, they may be hate him so much and want to abuse unreasonably.
  3. Women prefer to shopping than playing game.
  4. Women can listen better than the men.
  5. A beautiful decoration is the most satisfied for women.
  6. Woman is a collector such as they always keep their boyfriend’s letter or their photo.
  7. Women are more sensitive to cold than men.
  8. Women dislike a man who is full of a sweat.
  9. In the emergent situation, women are control their mood better than a man.

These are my some ideas which I met it. And you? Do you have any ideas to sharing?   I think that the trifle of women much more than my opinion that depend on your mind only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment