Friday, July 1, 2011

My Unforgettable Day on Prommitr Film Studio


Have you ever seen the great film “The Legend of King Naresuan”? If you have ever seen it, you must know “Prommitr Film Studio” surely. And I believe that you would like to go there certainly.

Last summer, I went to Prommitr Film Studio, located in Kanchanaburi. And I would like to tell you about my impression on going to sight-seeing there. “Prommitr Film Studio” has been constructed on the wild land over four years. It has been created magnificent settings, based upon the meticulous research for the great film shooting of “The Legend of King Naresuan”. And then this place has been developed to be a significant and unique tourist attraction that can impress all visitors.

There were 20 places inside Prommitr Film Studio where impressed me never ending;

- Yodia Village
- Pra Mahatein’s Residence
- Ayudhaya Wall
- Ayudhaya Village
- Pra Mahatein Temple
- Ayudhaya Village Along the River
- Armed Weapon Storage
- Props Storage Room
- Hongsawadee Wall
- Tontan Camp
- Lion Throne
- Prasuphankalaya’s Palace
- Dungeon
- Praya Lawag’s Palace
- Naresuan’s Palace
- Bonkai Road (Whorehouse)
- Sanphet Prasat Palace
- Royal Elephants Area
- Burengnong’s Palace
- Burmese Camp Along the River

My family and I visited places inside the studio by golf car and on foot. They were very beautiful and lively. Especially, palaces and walls were so gorgeous; they have been created with decoration and elaboration both materials and creation. I took many pictures of them because they were very meaningful to me. Importantly, while I was walking to sight-seeing places inside the studio, I felt I was taken to the past of Ayudhaya period among the atmosphere of war. Besides entertainment and unforgettable experiences I got after visiting the studio, I can also gain the value of Thai identity wonderfully. I thought the fine arts of them can reflect the fine Thai culture well. These were fantastic things that contained in my unforgettable day on Prommitr Film Studio last summer.

Absolutely, I intend to go there again if I have a chance.

Let’s go there! And you never miss worth happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment