Thursday, July 14, 2011

My dream car!!


The Mini Cooper is a small charming car which was manufactured by the British Motor Corporation (BMC). It was very successful in 1959; it is the most famous cars of people in British and around the world. The new MINI is much larger than the original Mini. It is around 58 centimetres longer, 50 centimetres wider, 7 centimetres higher, and weighs around 1,144 kg rather than 650 kg. It is now classified as compact car rather than city car.The Mini Cooper is fascinated in design, engine, performance and safety. The beginning price is 2.09 Million Baht.

Although, it is very expensive but it is so interesting!!!

When can I buy it?? .. or it is only in my dream!!! 5555 

4 comments:

  1. Like you, I have dreamed of Mini Cooper S Convertible for years. Although its price is four times as expensive as mine, I think it is worth buying. (But I actually have no enough money to have it right now, it is just my dream car) Besides, I like it as Mini Cooper with British chic style is easy to drive and park. With its compact-vehicle design, it is suitable for driving in Bangkok with traffic congestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5555 My baby!!!!

    If someone can see your blog post, she may have ideas a lot to share to you hahaha....

    Cuase she is an expert about this car^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my dream car too. I love BMW car so much becuase it is very smart, luxury and safety.I like black one and wihte one.I think that If i have enough money, I will buy it to be myself. Maybe there is some guy buy it for me.Oh! i wish i could get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. respond to Sutthasinee by Manlinee
    Mini cooper is a car in my dream.I like it for a long time but I can't not buy because it very expensive for me I am poor so, I can dream dream dream..... only dream.5555

    ReplyDelete