Friday, July 1, 2011

Gift from Hongkong




One of gift from Hongkong is SKII Facial Treatment Essence. When I see and open the package I'm very excited because I would like to buy this product for a long time but I don't have money. The price in Thailand for 75ml./2,500THB. but the price in Hongkong only 1,200THB. I interested in advertisment because it said that the miracle water contain Pitera more than 90%, this miracle water is a must-have for healthy, radiant skin. It helps maintain the skin's natural renewal cycle to its optimum condition to allow skin nourishment. It also works to balance the skin's pH and sebum secretion, so oily and dry areas are properly moisturied. After that I try this product and I love it very much.







2 comments:

  1. Responde to Manlinee's gift from hongkong

    Can you share it to me my sister? Ha HA Ha! I would like to try it . I know before that it is a miracle skin care for Asian skin.It containes the nutrients from yeast. I think that it helps to maintain nurishment with your skin and age-less. If it is good for your skin, please tell me. I will buy it immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve used it. It’s so cool!!!!!

    “Miracle Water” I’ve listen this word for a long time and start to use this product last year. Although it’s work for my skin but it smell doesn’t good (I hate it a lot). I continue use this product until now.

    Now, I’m a member of this brand (SK2). They always sent me a discount but I don’t have money to pay for beauty treatment anymore. T________T

    ReplyDelete