Saturday, June 18, 2011

What is Planking?

Have you ever heard about Planking? As “planking” has become a newsworthy issue, many have asked what the practice of planking actually is.
I found "Planking" mean. Planking is the act of lying facedown for a photograph. The term planking originated from Australia but is actually just another name for 'the lying down game'
The specific instructions: to put your body face down to the ground (or table, or object, or anything) with your arms to the side.
The act itself is to lie down on the ground. Anybody can do that, right? You get creativity points for planking in odd places like trees branches. Or wall. Or animals! Or balls. The 'better' the picture will be.
And I doubt about it. How benefit of planking? For fun only?

3 comments:

  1. You know what, it's not only planking that is mushrooming, Pubpieb (พับเพียบ) is now gaining popularity too especially on Facebook. The Puppiep page was created on Facebook to let people share their photo of puppiep posture. It's really funny lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this blog of yours. As planking is so in trend at the moment. My friends at work are so into this crazy stuff. They keep posing that stiff posture in a place that they are not supposed to. I find this quite hilarious, but strange at the same time.

    Anyway, it would be interesting to see a picture of you on this blog instead...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I 'Like' for Lookpad? Ei Ei!!!

    I agree with Lookpad that PubPieb is coming popular instead, soon.
    HaHaHa!!! Show me! I'm waiting for your Pubpieb. ^_^

    ReplyDelete