Saturday, June 4, 2011

My rabbit





Today, I go to Chatuchak market to accept the rabbit which I reserved. I'm excited too much even if I ever look after other rabbit before. This rabbit is the Holland Lop breed. I denominate it that "Leo". It is a buck and it has chestnut color. It is so cute. I buy it from Royal Bunny shop. The reason why I buy from there is because this shop sells only 100% Holland Lop breed. This farm is a member of American Rabbit Breeder Association (ARBA). The sellers of this shop is very friendly, nice and the important is you can bargain price. The Holland Lop characteristics is cobby body, round head, massive appearance, soft fur, big born and the both ears of rabbit to fall into its cheeks.

In former times, I interested one rabbit breed is Netherland dwarf. This breed is the smallest rabbit but the price is not small. This breed is small size more than Holland Lop. I think the both breeds is so pretty than other breeds.

If you interested, I recommend Royal Bunny shop, you can visit there at JJ Plaza, zone D, Soi 9 or website http://www.royal-bunny.com/

I don't promote but there rabbit is really hight-quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment