Saturday, June 11, 2011

my first post joob joob (กังสดาล อนุพันธ์ MTEB)

This is the first post at my blog. I don’t know what to write because I don’t have any emotional feeling at all now. It’s hard to tell anybody all the things I do every day. I wish I had more than 24 hours a day, maybe thirty is OK. I feel like a machine in a factory. In fact, I am not like normal machine because it can be out of order someday. However, I was told “Don’t be absent.”, “Don’t be away.”, and “Don’t be dead.” before the end of the semesters. Does anyone understand me? Each weekdays I only meet my mom about one hour and a half except on weekends. I can stay with her almost a few hours. Is it bad, isn’t it? I have never thought that I will be exhausted so much. On weekdays I do my job about 4.30 p.m.-8 p.m. And on weekends I do about 8 hours. Moreover, The time I will see the sunlight again is 6 p.m. I always think that the weekends are dreadful moments. When I was young, I hated Mondays because the time for fun was over. I loved Saturdays and Sundays, which I could go out somewhere with my mom. She often taught me about Bangkok’s route. Finally, I think I have to charge my energy to be the same old machine, which has a real breath again. Please be my will power, guys. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment