Saturday, June 18, 2011

My best Japan trip part 1









2008 New Year may be the best New Year in my life. 8 days 8 nights when my classes stop for long holiday I leave my school to travel throughout Japan which gave me tremendous experience. It was the longest trip that I travel alone in a country that I can’t speak. I began this trip by draw a route on a map of Japan. This route passes over the main tourist spots of Japan such as Kobe, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Fukuoka, Takayama and Tokyo which covered half of this beautiful country. After made decision which cities I should stay overnight, I search for the suitable hotel. Most of hotels that I made reservation are Japanese traditional hotel called “ryokan”. I spend less for this kind of hotel and some hotels have the Japanese bathing place which known in the name of “onsen”. The most important in arranging this trip is the need to know correct cities name because I chose to travel by local train which needed to connect many trains to go from town to town. A wrong city name will make me miss another train and I will not reach the hotel before dark. Moreover, I use the 5 days train ticket which allows unlimited use of local train for 5 days because I can save a lot of money by spend only 3,000 Baht for this kind of ticket. I confirmed all transportation and accommodation a week before the long journey begin. Then twenty third of December came, I start by took an overnight bus from the station near Tokyo Disney and. 8.30 a.m., I woke up when the bus reached Kobe. Then the journey began.

1 comment:

  1. (Response to Polapat)

    How challenging!! Going to Japan must be fun and extremely amazing. If I had a chance, I wouldn't refuse it. Of course, I definitely envy you!

    ReplyDelete