Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I thought I spoke Thai properly.

During 10th-12th May 2554, I participated in a training seminar held by my office (NBTC). The training was regarding how to pronounce Thai language correctly and clearly, and mainly focused on people who intended to become TV reporters or radio hosts.








To be honest, I never wanted to be a TV presenter or a Dj; as I don’t think I have the most fascinating voice in the world..hehe J But this was my boss’s idea to give us the opportunity to practice how to speak and pronounce proper Thai words, which are useful in everyday life.






My two friends and I have learned a lot from this training. This pronouncing skill practice made us to realize that most people usually made mistakes on a lot of words we used in everyday life, and it quite surprised me how we overlooked this little thing.






At the training I met some well-known singers and TV presenters, and even they struggled to speak all of the words correctly. So speaking Thai language properly is not that easy as I first thought.

2 comments:

  1. Very good Dow. I hope to hear Thai proper words from you from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment kha. I need to fix some words that I can’t speak them correctly, but my Thai in overall is fine kha. If you are interested in attending this training, I'll let you know na ja.

    Downie SMTEB

    ReplyDelete