Thursday, June 9, 2011

Good skin with Paula's choice

I have a plenty of acne on my face so one day I go to Nitipol Clinic and choose one course. I treated for 10 times, between this course my face began better. After that when my course finished my face have a plenty of acne again then I talk to my sister, she got a lot of information about cosmatics product. She told me to used Paula's choice, Exfoliating 2% BHA Liquid. This product suitable for every skins, focus on gentleness without alcohol and perfume. It reduce fade dark spots, black-head and comidone. After I use this product, my face is better than previous.













Paula's choice: Exfoliating 2% BHA Liquid














This is an example of skin.






You ca see more product's review from:
http://www.bloggang.com/mainblog.php?id=pupesosweet&month=30-05-2010&group=35&gblog=7



















3 comments:

  1. Oh!really now I just took one course of Nitipol,i fell same as you but my course is not finish.my face get better now but if i had fininsed my crouse,i worry about my face ,it'll be like your case .good luck that i read your blog and thank for your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem as yours as well. This info really made want to try this product.I also have been suggested by my friend once. This BHA one is quite popular as I have been through a lot of comments about it.

    Thanks for posting this, I think I might give it a try now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you interested Paular's choice BHA you can order it from me,I think it better if you use Paula's choice Resist Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum after BHA.

    ReplyDelete