Friday, June 17, 2011

ENGLISH TEACHER

This was one of my jobs at a primary school as an English teacher! It was so challenging to teach the kids cause they were very naughty and talkative but they were very sincere and of pure thoughts. I worked at the school for almost 1 year.

About the teaching, it was quite hard to persuade them to love English cause they thought that it isn't their mother language. I had to try hard to change their minds with pictionaries, English songs and activities. Yeah, i succeeded and some of them showed interest in these teaching methods and I really appreciated that much because I hadn't much hope in them. I was considering that they liked me cause I was a young teacher and understood them. (so they said!)

During I was teaching in a classroom, they paid attention perfectly and never got me in a very bad mood, just sometimes when they couldn't stop talking talking talking, but that was normal. I never expected that I would be a teacher one day, especially not for English, since my English is not the very best but these kids inspired me and taught me how to be a good teacher to them and what is really necessary for teaching, sometimes it's not all about the knowledge. Apart from that, I didn't want to waste a chance to make a new experience in my life. Well, just wanted to share my experience. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment