Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cooking Recipe

The past week end, I went to shopping at Top supermarket and I found this recipe "Kimchi Jigae." I must say I love style to present this recipe as postcard and colorful to see the result of this recipe like this picture.

Now, I will rewrite recipe to everyone who love cooking and like Kimchi too. If you like Korea, you can't mistake this.

Ingredients
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 small onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
150 g Cooking for Fun natural pork collar, thinly sliced
2 1/2 cups water
1 tsp Beksul fish stock powder
1 tsp grated ginger
1 tbsp Sempio gochujang
2 tsps Korean miso
1 tsp light soy sauce
200 g kimchi
2 tsps chili flakes
150 g silken tofu, cubed
2 spring onions, thinly sliced

Method
1. Heat oil in medium pot, stir fry onion and garlic until soft and fragrant.
2. Stir fry pork for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in water, fish stock powder, ginger, gochujang, miso, soy sauce, kimchi, chili flakes and tofu.
4. Bring to simmer for 20 minutes until the pork is tender,
5. Sprinkle some spring onion and serve immediately.

Wow! It seem very easy. But I must say I don't know this recipe is really delicious? Because I'm never cook it before and I'm waiting someone to cooking and share to me. ^ ^!

Don't forget, let's me to taste it!!

2 comments:

  1. (Response to Mouy)

    Hmm...Korean food is not bad. I think it's interesting to cook it. Well, i am just worried about how to find the ingredients. If you know where to buy them, please tell me. Then, i will let you taste it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually there are Korean village in Thailand. It's place around Sukumvit Soi 12.
    You can buy the ingredients there, and taste some Korean food cause there are many Korean restaurants too.

    ReplyDelete